Siyathetha Communications is proud to have been the publicists of choice for the annual Absa Kirkwood Wildlife Festival for ten years.
The Festival will celebrate its tenth birthday in June 2011.
The Festival has grown from just (3 000 visitors) in 2000 to over 45 000 visitors in 2010. This is due to the country-wide awareness of the event created by Siyathetha Communications.
Marketing and publicity of the event begins at least six months before the official launch to ensure widespread awareness of the festival.
Siyathetha Communications has also been involved in the marketing of various other events, including:
- Absa Kirkwood Wildsfees (for ten years)
- The 7th World Wilderness Congress, held in Port Elizabeth in 2000.
- 14th annual Bruintjieshoogte Cycle Festival - Event PR and promotion in 2009
- Addo Rose and Garden Show - Event PR and promotion in 2005
- Medieval Fayre - Event promotion in 2007
- Uitenhage Street Carnival - Event PR and promotion in 2007